Already registered and want to add this option? Sign up here!
Race day packet pick up will be available from 6:30am-7:15am.
Participants must have paid the $25 convenience fee in advance (by Wednesday, September 27, 2017).
No refunds will be issued if you decide to pick up your packet at the expo.
- Registration is $95 plus processing fees ($80 for Badgerland Strider members-member list will be referenced). You may sign up for a $20 FAMILY membership when registering–it’s like getting a family membership for $5!
- Online registration will remain open until capacity is reached or October 3, 2019.
- There will be NO RACE DAY registration on Sunday, October 6, 2019.
- The event is limited to 3500 marathon runners
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Entries can be deferred to 2020 for a $25 processing fee (limited to first 50 deferrals.
- Packet pick up is on Saturday, October 5, 2019 at the UWM Ballroom expo. unless you have selected the “race day bib pick-up option” for an additional $25 (ONLINE ONLY PRIOR TO 10/5). IF you did not pick up your packet at the Expo, you may pick up your packet on race morning for an additional $30. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please bring your photo ID for packet pick up. If you are unable to attend the expo, someone else may pick up your packet with a copy of your photo ID.
Come get the perks of the VIP’s! For only $50 you get:
- reserved POP’s at Grafton H.S. (parking lot)
- pre-race light food/drink
- 10 mile Cudahy Classic race entry
- $10 discount to Strider Half race entry
- LFM embroidered knit cap
- special VIP bib
- free post run mini-massage
- 10% discount coupon toward merchandise.
Have what it takes to compete for overall awards? Come run the Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon and challenge yourself and other runners. If you can show that you have recently run a 2:40:00 (male) or 3:10:00 (female) marathon time, contact Kyle Fraser for details of how to gain FREE entry into the Lakefront Marathon with VIP perks. We’d love to host you. We have increased our prize money and don’t forget about our $5,000 bonus for the first male and/or first female that finishes with a U.S. Olympic Trials marathon qualifying time. Our first place female missed it by only 18 seconds last year. Can you do it?
Race Day Packet Pick-Up Option
If you can’t make the expo on Saturday, October 5th to pick up your race packet or have someone else pick it up for you, then you can pre-order this option for a $25 convenience fee. Your packet will be waiting for you at the start line on race morning. You can select this option when you register for the marathon.
This fee only applies to runners who are interested in picking up their materials on Sunday morning in Grafton. Runners are encouraged to attend the expo where they will find Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon merchandise, many local and national vendors, and have a chance to talk to pace team members.
Signed up for the LFM but still want to take advantage of the VIP perks or the Race Day Packet Pick-up? You may edit your “add-ons” by the link in your registration confirmation email OR get a new one sent to you by seeing if you are registered.
YES, we DO have a family-friendly 5k on marathon morning!
This event takes place at 8:30am on race morning and is perfect for families. No matter if you are elites or a walker enjoying the morning with a cup of coffee and a stroller, this will be the perfect way to start out “Marathon Sunday”. Kids under 10 are FREE