Already registered and want to add this option? Sign up here!
Race day packet pick up will be available from 6:30am-7:15am.
Participants must have paid the $25 convenience fee in advance (by Wednesday, September 27, 2017).
No refunds will be issued if you decide to pick up your packet at the expo.
Registration for 2020 is OPEN
A new pricing structure has been implemented to help us both! In an effort to help us minimize waste from ordering to much, we are encouraging you to sign up early by offering the lowest prices we have ever had. Prices increase by $10 every 500 registrations received and the Strider discount will no longer be valid when we get to 2000-so get in as early as possible.
We also know that marathoners like to “wait and see” so to help you, we are offering $25 deferrals and $25 bib transfers (until August 1) and we have event insurance optional, so there really isn’t a great reason to prolong your participation. Register now and get ready for your best Lakefront Marathon. You will be glad you did!
- Online registration will remain open until capacity is reached or until October 2, 2020.
- There will be NO RACE DAY registration. Last chance is at Expo!
- The event is limited to 3500 marathon runners
- Fees are non-refundable. Entries can be deferred to 2021 for a $25 processing fee (limited to first 50 deferrals.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Bib switch available for a $25 processing fee. (until August 1, 2020)
- Packet pick up is on Saturday, October 3, 2020 at the expo. unless you have selected the “race day bib pick-up option” for an additional $25 (ONLINE ONLY PRIOR TO 10/2). IF you did not pick up your packet at the Expo, you may pick up your packet on race morning for an additional $30. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please bring your photo ID for packet pick up. If you are unable to attend the expo, someone else may pick up your packet with a copy of your photo ID.
Come get the perks of the VIP’s! For only $45 you get:
- Reserved portables and special staging area prior to start
- Pre-race light food/drink
- 10 mile Cudahy Classic race entry
- $10 discount to Strider Half race entry
- Commemorative Lakefront Marathon gift at Expo.
- Special VIP race bib
- Free post run mini-massage
- 10% discount coupon toward merchandise at Expo or race
Have what it takes to compete for overall awards? Come run the Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon and challenge yourself and other runners. If you can show that you have recently run a 2:40:00 (male) or 3:10:00 (female) marathon time, contact Kyle Fraser for details of how to gain FREE entry into the Lakefront Marathon with VIP perks. We’d love to host you.
Race Day Packet Pick-Up Option
If you can’t make the expo on Saturday, October 3rd to pick up your race packet or have someone else pick it up for you, then you can pre-order this option for a $25 convenience fee. Your packet will be waiting for you at the start line on race morning. You can select this option when you register for the marathon. You must pick up your bib at Expo or pay the additional fee for race day PRIOR to the expo. Those that do neither will need to pay $30 on race morning to get their bib (NO EXCEPIONS).
This fee only applies to runners who are interested in picking up their materials on Sunday morning in Grafton. Runners are encouraged to attend the expo where they will find Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon merchandise, many local and national vendors, and have a chance to talk to pace team members.
Signed up for the LFM but still want to take advantage of the VIP perks or the Race Day Packet Pick-up? You may edit your “add-ons” by the link in your registration confirmation email OR get a new one sent to you by seeing if you are registered.
YES, we DO have a family-friendly 5k on marathon morning!
This event takes place at 8:30am on race morning and is perfect for families. No matter if you are elites or a walker enjoying the morning with a cup of coffee and a stroller, this will be the perfect way to start out “Marathon Sunday”. Kids under 10 are FREE