Already registered and want to add this option? Sign up here!
Race day packet pick up will be available from 6:30am-7:15am.
Participants must have paid the $25 convenience fee in advance (by Wednesday, September 27, 2017).
No refunds will be issued if you decide to pick up your packet at the expo.
Registration for 2020 will OPEN 11-24-2020
A tiered pricing structure will be announced soon-stay tuned for reasons why you should sign up right away!
- Online registration will remain open until capacity is reached or until October 2, 2020.
- There will be NO RACE DAY registration. Last chance is at Expo!
- The event is limited to 3500 marathon runners
- Fees are non-refundable. Entries can be deferred to 2021 for a $25 processing fee (limited to first 50 deferrals.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Bib switch available for a $15 processing fee.
- Packet pick up is on Saturday, October 3, 2020 at the expo. unless you have selected the “race day bib pick-up option” for an additional $25 (ONLINE ONLY PRIOR TO 10/3). IF you did not pick up your packet at the Expo, you may pick up your packet on race morning for an additional $30. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please bring your photo ID for packet pick up. If you are unable to attend the expo, someone else may pick up your packet with a copy of your photo ID.
Come get the perks of the VIP’s! For only $50 you get:
- reserved POP’s at Grafton H.S. and special staging area.
- pre-race light food/drink
- 10 mile Cudahy Classic race entry
- $10 discount to Strider Half race entry
- Commemorative Lakefront Marathon gift
- special VIP bib
- free post run mini-massage
- 10% discount coupon toward merchandise.
Have what it takes to compete for overall awards? Come run the Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon and challenge yourself and other runners. If you can show that you have recently run a 2:40:00 (male) or 3:10:00 (female) marathon time, contact Kyle Fraser for details of how to gain FREE entry into the Lakefront Marathon with VIP perks. We’d love to host you. We have increased our prize money and don’t forget about our $5,000 bonus for the first male and/or first female that finishes with a U.S. Olympic Trials marathon qualifying time. Our first place female missed it by only 18 seconds last year. Can you do it?
Race Day Packet Pick-Up Option
If you can’t make the expo on Saturday, October 5th to pick up your race packet or have someone else pick it up for you, then you can pre-order this option for a $25 convenience fee. Your packet will be waiting for you at the start line on race morning. You can select this option when you register for the marathon. You must pick up your bib at Expo or pay the additional fee for race day PRIOR to the expo. Those that do neither will need to pay $30 on race day to get their bib (NO EXCEPIONS).
This fee only applies to runners who are interested in picking up their materials on Sunday morning in Grafton. Runners are encouraged to attend the expo where they will find Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon merchandise, many local and national vendors, and have a chance to talk to pace team members.
Signed up for the LFM but still want to take advantage of the VIP perks or the Race Day Packet Pick-up? You may edit your “add-ons” by the link in your registration confirmation email OR get a new one sent to you by seeing if you are registered.
YES, we DO have a family-friendly 5k on marathon morning!
This event takes place at 8:30am on race morning and is perfect for families. No matter if you are elites or a walker enjoying the morning with a cup of coffee and a stroller, this will be the perfect way to start out “Marathon Sunday”. Kids under 10 are FREE