covid notice

    Dear Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon supporter:

    We feel that we have an excellent chance of holding a full event this October. We are certainly hoping for the best and planning accordingly. Of course nobody can predict what can and will happen later in the year so we want you to be aware of some plans we have in place:

    1. We promise to communicate open and honestly with you.
    2. If our permits are limited or our medical partners deem that a smaller entry size is necessary, we will eliminate the marathon relay option and be offering the registration slots based on when you registered. First in–first asked! Sign up early and have the best chance of competing in 2021.
    3. If we are forced to cancel our event (we will not postpone), we will do so with lots of notice so you are not wondering. We feel that we will have a “go/no go” by August.
    4. Should the event need to be cancelled, we will offer every registrant the opportunity to: defer entry to 2022 or a full refund (minus the registration fee). We also offer very low cost race insurance (see info. at registration)

    We know you are looking forward to participating in our event and on behalf of all the volunteers here at the Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon, we cannot wait to host you.

    Scott Stauske, Race Director