The expo will be held on Saturday, October 6th from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Local and national vendors will be offering merchandise including shoes, apparel, and nutrition. The expo is also your change to hear speakers and course talks. The expo is free an open to the public.
Please bring your photo ID for packet pick up. If you are unable to attend the expo, someone else may pick up your packet with a copy of your photo ID.
Race Day Packet Pick Up (Must be reserved)
Can’t or don’t want to get your packet at the Expo? Take advantage of our “race day pick-up” at Grafton High School (starting line location)! For a convenience fee of $25, your packet will be waiting for you at the start line. This fee only applies to runners who are interested in picking up their materials on Sunday morning in Grafton. Runners are encouraged to attend the expo where they will find Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon merchandise, many local and national vendors, and have a chance to talk to pace team members.
- Already registered and want to add this option? Sign up here!
- Race day packet pick up will be available from 6:30am-7:15am.
- Participants must have paid the $25 convenience fee in advance (by Wednesday, September 26, 2018).
- No refunds will be issued if you decide to pick up your packet at the expo.
- Let volunteer at bus stop know you are picking up your bib at the start in order to be allowed onto bus to Grafton.
All participants will be given an official Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon gear bag at packet pick up. Use the bag to transport your personal items to the start line. Runners are encouraged not to put valuables in the bag (cellphones, keys, wallets, etc.). Personal bags and backpacks are not allowed on the shuttle buses. Runners who purchased the race day packet pick up option and plan to ride the bus to Grafton can obtain a Lakefront Marathon gear bag from a volunteer at the shuttle bus stop. Extra bags will also be available at the start line.
Official Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon merchandise will be available at the expo on Saturday and at the finish area on Sunday.