Registration for the 2017 Lakefront Marathon opens Sunday, January 15th. Registration is $80 plus processing fees. Online registration will remain open until capacity is reached or Wednesday, September 27, 2017. Registration will be available at the expo on Saturday, September 30th at the Absolute Race Timing booth. Registration at the expo will be $120. There will be no race day registration on Sunday, October 1, 2017.
NEW for 2017-Race Day Packet Pick Up
New for 2017, pick up your packet on race morning at Grafton High School! If you can’t make the expo on Saturday, September 30 to pick up your race packet or have someone else pick it up for you, then you can pre-order this new option for a $25 convenience fee. Your packet will be waiting for you at the start line on race morning. This fee only applies to runners who are interested in picking up their materials on Sunday morning in Grafton. Runners are encouraged to attend the expo where they will find Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon merchandise, many local and national vendors, and have a chance to talk to pace team members.
Already registered and want to add this option? Sign up here!
Race day packet pick up will be available from 6:30am-7:15am.
Participants must have paid the $25 convenience fee in advance (by Wednesday, September 27, 2017).
No refunds will be issued if you decide to pick up your packet at the expo.
- The event is limited to 3200 marathon runners.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Entries cannot be deferred to a future year.
- Packet pick up is on Saturday, September, 2017. Expo hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. NEW expo location for 2017! The NEW Westin Milwaukee, 550 N Van Buren St., Milwaukee, WI.
- Please bring your photo ID for packet pick up. If you are unable to attend the expo, someone else may pick up your packet with a copy of your photo ID. Packet pick is available for a $25 convenience fee. Pre-order this option when registering.
- The marathon starts at 7:30am. Early starts are not allowed due to safety concerns. The course will close 6.5 hours after the start of the race. Runner’s finishing after the 6.5 hour cut-off will not receive an official time.
- Participants must be 18 years of age on race day to participate in the marathon.