Registration for the 2018 Lakefront Marathon opens on January 28, 2018
Already registered and want to add this option? Sign up here!
Race day packet pick up will be available from 6:30am-7:15am.
Participants must have paid the $25 convenience fee in advance (by Wednesday, September 27, 2017).
No refunds will be issued if you decide to pick up your packet at the expo.
- Registration is $95 plus processing fees ($80 for Badgerland Strider members)
- Online registration will remain open until capacity is reached or September 27, 2018. Registration will be available at the expo on Saturday, October 6th at the Absolute Race Timing booth
- There will be no race day registration on Sunday, October 7, 2018
- The event is limited to 3500 marathon runners
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Entries cannot be deferred to a future year
- Packet pick up is on Saturday, October 6th, 2018
- Please bring your photo ID for packet pick up. If you are unable to attend the expo, someone else may pick up your packet with a copy of your photo ID. Packet pick is available for a $25 convenience fee. Pre-order this option when registering
Want to run the Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon with the perks of an Elite? For only $50, you can get extra benefits others will be envious of. Details VIP Experience
Race Day Packet Pick Up Option
If you can’t make the expo on Saturday, October 6th to pick up your race packet or have someone else pick it up for you, then you can pre-order this new option for a $25 convenience fee. Your packet will be waiting for you at the start line on race morning. You can select this option when you register for the marathon.
This fee only applies to runners who are interested in picking up their materials on Sunday morning in Grafton. Runners are encouraged to attend the expo where they will find Milwaukee Lakefront Marathon merchandise, many local and national vendors, and have a chance to talk to pace team members.